Get your Christmas cheer on at the Holly Jolly Holiday Workshop! This two-day virtual event has everything you need to be holiday ready before December even begins. There will be all sorts of crafting, fun, and Christmas magic that you won’t want to miss!
What's happening at the Holly Jolly Holiday Workshop?
- Four Classes & Crafty Q&As led by industry experts Dana Joy, Dilay Nacar, Carissa Wiley, and Jessica Frost-Ballas!
- Cookies & Cocoa! Take some time to kick back and relax at this festive event hosted by the one and only Jeff Lindberg.
- Make & Takes! Create bonus projects with Becky Roberts, Kristina Werner, and our very own Greg Cottrell.
- Exclusive products! We have created a Mega Christmas Bundle chock full of brand-new Concord & 9th stamps and dies that will only be available at this event.
- Holly Jolly Holiday Workshop Kit! In addition to the exclusive products, attendees will receive all the things they need to complete18 greeting cards, 24 tags & toppers, 3 make & take cards, and several 3D pieces that can be turned into ornaments, garland, and other types of wintry decor.
- Detailed, printed instructions for each class.
- Special discounts & other surprises!
Registration is now open and will close on Tuesday, August 31st at 11:59 pm MT.
International participants will be charged an additional shipping fee, partially subsidized by Concord & 9th. International packages will be shipped via UPS or FedEx to help ensure that attendees will receive their kits in time for the workshop.
Discounts may not be used for registration.
If you are interested in paying via a payment plan, you can see the details here.
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you use to register is the email address we will use to communicate with you. We will be sending information and an invitation to join the Holly Jolly Holiday Facebook Group, to all attendees a few weeks after registration is closed. If you use gmail, be sure to check your Promotions folder, in case emails land there.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this event cost? $250 plus applicable taxes and fees.
What if I can’t make it that weekend or something comes up? No problem! We will be recording everything and making it accessible to all attendees. This way anyone can participate whenever it works best for them.
Is there a payment plan option? As a matter of fact, yes! You can see the details here. Please note, that we will not be responding to any inquiries about the payment plan until after registration opens on Monday, August 23rd at Noon MT.
Where will the workshop be held?.This is a virtual, online event, so you can craft away all weekend in your comfiest Christmas pjs!
Do I need to have Facebook? We will be setting up an optional Facebook group so participants can interact before and after the event, if they choose to join, however Facebook is not required to attend this event.
What does the schedule look like? The Holly Jolly Workshop will take place on November 12th & 13th. An event schedule will be provided to attendees as the event nears, but essentially classes and other events will be held in the afternoon and evening on Friday and all day Saturday.
Will I need to purchase anything extra for this event? Attendees will need to provide a few basic crafting supplies you likely already have on hand, such as a stamping platform (MISTI), die-cutting machine, paper trimmer, scissors, and adhesives. We will be sure to provide you a list of everything you need well in advance of the event so you can make sure you’re prepared.
When will I get my Workshop Kit? We will start shipping your box of goodies 3-4 weeks before the event. A shipping notification will be sent to the email you used to register.
Still have questions?
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Click here to see how much fun we had at C9 Summer Camp!