Stamp and add die-cuts to each month as you customize a 2021 calendar. Create one for yourself or create many to give as gifts to friends and family.
MAKE IT: 2021 CALENDAR
- With a pencil, lightly mark the month on each calendar card using the provided yearly calendar. This will help you know what month you are working on.
- Die cut January, February, March, May, July, August, September, and November in Peacock cardstock two times each and glue together to create dimension. Die cut April, June, October and December in Black cardstock two times each and glue together to create dimension. Set aside to then be used for each month card.
- Using a MISTI and Turnabout™ Jig, stamp On the Diagonal Turnabout four turns using Stardust, Grapefruit, Sea Glass and Peacock ink on 5 ½” x 5 ½” White cardstock. Cut the finished piece into fourths - 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”. Set aside to be used on April and October.
- COVER - Using Buds & Blossoms, stamp the branches stamp around the bottom in black ink. Stamp the circle and flower blossoms over the branches in Stardust, Grapefruit and Sea Glass ink.
- JANUARY & JULY - Erase the pencil marks. Using Painted Shapes, stamp the square stamp in Sea Glass on the January calendar card and Grapefruit on the July calendar card. Adhere the corresponding month die-cuts in the center of the stamped square.
- FEBRUARY & AUGUST - Erase the pencil marks. Using All the Letters Dies, die cut A and B out of Stardust cardstock. Die cut U and F out of Sea Glass cardstock. Die cut G and E from Grapefruit cardstock. Adhere FEB to the February card and AUG to the August card. Adhere the script months below the block letters.
- MARCH & SEPTEMBER - Erase the pencil marks. Use a piece of scrap paper to mask the month portion of the calendar card so that when you stamp the flowers, they don’t overlap the calendar. Stamp the flowers in Black ink. Fill in the flower buds with Stardust, Sea Glass and Grapefruit ink. Adhere the script months to the card.
- APRIL & OCTOBER - Adhere the stamped On the Diagonal squares to the top of the calendar card. Adhere the script months to the center of the diagonal squares.
- MAY & NOVEMBER - Erase the pencil marks. Using All the Numbers, stamp 05 in Stardust on the May card and 11 in Sea Glass on the November card. Adhere the corresponding script months to the cards.
- JUNE & DECEMBER - Erase the pencil marks. Using Buds & Blossoms, randomly stamp the solid dahlia stamp in Sea Glass on the June card. Randomly stamp the dahlia in Stardust on the December card. Adhere the script months in the center of the stamped dahlias.
Shop below for all the products you’ll need to make the calendar!