In the Classroom
Join us for a holly jolly good time at this year’s In the Classroom: Holiday Edition!
We are delighted to have the amazingly talented Carissa Wiley and Mindy Eggen leading the classes for this installment of In the Classroom! The magic will begin October 21st at 10am MT with a live kick-off event. These crafty ladies will join C9's very own Greg Cottrell for 90 minutes of holiday fun and inspiration. Following the live portion there will be viewing parties for both of the classes where you can chat with the instructors and fellow classmates while learning how to make several holiday projects. All content will be available for replay from that day on so you can craft whenever works best for you!
- A live, 90 minute In the Classroom kick-off with C9's Greg Cottrell and instructors Carissa Wiley and Mindy Eggen
- 2 kits, each with an exclusive C9 holiday product bundle that will only ever be available through these classes
- Instructional brochures for each kit
- Cardstock and other crafty items to complete at least eight holiday projects
- Your choice of ink option: ink cubes, ink pads, or none at all
- Lifetime access to instructional videos, taught by Carissa and Mindy
- Private Facebook Group to interact with other classmates and share crafty ideas
- Fun, laughter and giveaways
When you sign up be sure to select the option that best fits your needs and crafting preferences.
Without Ink - includes the class kits. You are responsible for providing ink for the class, the colors being used are listed below. ($155)
Ink Cubes - includes the class kits and a bundle of six ink cubes in the colors used during the classes, listed below. ($170)
Ink Pads - includes the class kit and a bundle of six ink pads in the colors used during the classes, listed below. ($195)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Because of how these kits ship, we cannot include additional items. We ask that if you would like to purchase other items, you do so on a separate order. Any items added to an enrollment are subject to cancellation or an additional shipping charge.
- Discounts may not be used for registration.
- International participants will be charged an events shipping fee. International packages will be shipped via UPS to help ensure that attendees receive their kits in time for camp. Additional fees will be subsidized by Concord & 9th.
- If you are interested in taking advantage of the payment plan, you can find the detailshere.
- PLEASE NOTE: The email address you use when you enroll is the email address we will use to communicate all class information.
Enrollment will begin tomorrow, August 18th at Noon MT and will close on August 24th at 11:59 pm.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When do the classes take place? The live kick-off and class watch parties will take place on October 21st, beginning at 10am MT. All content will be available for replay from that day on so you can craft whenever works best for you!
- What does In the Classroom cost? No ink kit $155.00, ink cubes kit $170.00, and ink pads kit $195.00, plus any applicable taxes and fees. US kits ship free.
- Can I attend if I live outside of the US? You sure can! International attendees will be charged event shipping International shipping fees are $35 to Canada & Mexico and $75 outside the US, Canada, & Mexico. International packages will be shipped via UPS and the remaining costs will be subsidized by Concord & 9th.
- Is there a payment plan option? Yes. Please usethis link to see the details and sign up using the payment plan.
- Where will the classes be held? These are online classes that can be viewed on YouTube, starting Saturday, October 21st, 2023. There will be a 90 minute, live kick-off event at 10am MT, followed by viewing parties for each class. Access to classes and a playback of the live event will be available that same day and never expire.
- Do I need to have Facebook? We will be setting up an optional Facebook group so participants can interact before and after the event, if they choose to join, however Facebook is not required to attend this event.
- Will I need to purchase anything extra to participate?Participants will need to provide a few basic crafting supplies, such as a stamping platform (MISTI), die-cutting machine, paper trimmer, scissors, runner adhesive, foam adhesive, liquid adhesive, Black ink, removable tape, stamp shammy or wipes, and a bone folder.
- When will I get my kits? We will start shipping your box of goodies approximately 3 weeks before the event. We will give you a heads up once they start shipping and a shipping notification will also be sent to the email you used to register.
Still have questions?
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.