Make this happy colorful card with the Plaid Card Front Thin Dies along with Concord & 9th cardstocks. Simply piece in the colored squares to create a tiled spectrum background. Get the products you need and instructions below.
MAKE IT: HELLO SPECTRUM TILED CARD
- Fold 8-½” x 5-½” White cardstock in half for the card base.
- Die cut the Plaid Card Front Thin die out of White cardstock. Adhere to the card base.
- Die cut the Plaid Card Front Thin die out of Grapefruit, Sorbet, Buttercup, Sprout, Parsley, Aqua Sky, Oceanside and Peacock. Set aside the plaid die-cuts and use the fall-out square and rectangle pieces.
- Starting at the top, in a spectrum pattern, glue the colored squares into the negative space.
- Die cut the Hello sentiment from All the Hellos Dies in Black cardstock three times. Glue the three die-cuts together to create a dimensional die-cut greeting. Adhere to the card.
- Add clear dew drops around the Hello greeting.
Shop below for all the products you’ll need to make this card!