In the Classroom is back in full color!
Our latest online crafting experience will be focusing on color, BRAND NEW Concord & 9th colors to be specific. Yes, you read that correctly, in 2023 we will officially be expanding our color line! We don't have an official release date yet, however those who enroll in ITC: Color will be the first to get their hands on all the new colors!
We are beyond excited to have the lovely and talented Cathy Zielske and Laura Bassen as instructors for our classes! In addition to showing us how to create 6+ cards using exclusive new products, these crafty ladies will join C9's very own Greg Cottrell for a live kick-off event where they will be sharing their color expertise by teaching us a little about color theory and color combinations. The live kick-off and class watch parties will take place on March 18th, beginning at 10am MT. All content will be available for replay from that day on so if you can craft whenever works best for you!
- A live, two-hour In the Classroom kick-off with C9 owner Greg Cottrell and instructors Cathy Zielske and Laura Bassen where they will be talking about all things color and playing a few games
- 2 kits, each with an exclusive C9 product bundle that will only ever be available through these classes
- Bonus bundle to create a Color Combo Swatch Book.
- Instructional brochures for each kit
- Cardstock and Ink Cubes in BRAND NEW C9 colors and embellishments to create at least 6 cards
- Cardstock sampler, complete with all of our original and new colors
- Lifetime access to instructional videos, taught by Cathy and Laura
- Private Facebook Group to interact with other classmates and share crafty ideas
Space is limited; enrollment will begin tomorrow, December 1st at 9am MT and will close on December 5th at 11:59 pm or when all spots are claimed.
Frequently asked questions
- What does In the Classroom cost? $165, plus any applicable taxes and fees. US kits ship FREE!
- Can I attend if I live outside of the US? You sure can! International attendees will be charged event shipping International shipping fees are $35 to Canada & Mexico and $75 outside the US, Canada, & Mexico. International packages will be shipped via UPS and the remaining costs will be subsidized by Concord & 9th.
- Is there a payment plan option? There is! If you would like to pay for half of the class now and half of the class at the end of January, there will be a specific link to use tomorrow at 9am MT.
- Where will the classes be held? These are virtual, online classes that can be viewed on YouTube, starting Saturday, March 18th 2023. There will be a two hour, live kick-off event at 10am MT, followed by viewing parties for each class. Access to classes and a playback of the live event will be available that same day and never expire.
- Do I need to have Facebook? We will be setting up an optional Facebook group so participants can interact before and after the event, if they choose to join, however Facebook is not required to attend this event.
- Will I need to purchase anything extra to participate? Attendees will need to provide a few basic crafting supplies you likely already have on hand, such as a stamping platform (MISTI), die-cutting machine, paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives, black ink pad, and a bone folder.
- When will I get my kits? We will start shipping your box of goodies approximately 3 weeks before the event. We will give you a heads up once they start shipping and a shipping notification will also be sent to the email you used to register.
- Still have questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.