The Leafy Layers Dies make creating this beautiful card much easier than it looks! Get the products you need (as well as instructions) below.
MAKE IT: SO HAPPY FOR YOU CARD
- Create the card base from an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Eggplant cardstock piece scored down the center.
- Cut a 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" piece of white cardstock. Stamp “happy” in Sea Glass ink about 1" from the top.
- Die cut a solid maple leaf from Wheat cardstock using the Leafy Layers Dies.
- Die cut the outlined maple leaf from Eggplant and Sea Glass Cardstock and Gold Glitter Paper using the Leafy Layers Dies. Adhere the fallout pieces to the solid Wheat leaf like a puzzle, mixing and matching the three colors.
- Tie a bow around the leaf stem with thin gold thread. Adhere the leaf to the card front using foam adhesive, partially covering the “Y”.
- Stamp “so happy for you” in Eggplant ink underneath “happy” so it aligns with the leaf.
- Adhere a few gold sequins to the front of the card.
If you're thinking about the All the Birthdays Stamp Set, be sure to check out the coordinating ALL THE BIRTHDAYS DIES—get a discount when you buy them together in a BUNDLE!