Make this tie-dyed inspired card using just three turns of the Painted Dots Turnabout™ Stamp! Get the products you need (as well as instructions) below.
MAKE IT: PAINTED DOTS HELLO CARD
- Start with a 4-1/4" x 11" card base. Score in the center so you have a topfold card.
- Create the tie-dyed background using the Painted Dots Turnabout™ and just three turns of the stamp* with Midnight, Sea Glass, and Grapefruit ink.
- Tie the Baker’s Twine around the card front and tie in a bow.
- Die cut a circle from Midnight Cardstock using the All the Hellos Dies. Die cut “hello” from both white and Sea Glass Cardstock. Adhere the white "hello" to the top of the Sea Glass “hello,” but offset slightly creating a shadow effect. Then adhere the entire "hello" to the Midnight circle, ensuring the "H" lines up with the left side.
- Using a paper trimmer, cut the edge of the circle at the end of the “hello.” Adhere it to the card front using foam adhesive, ensuring the straight edge of the circle lines up with the edge of the card front.
- Die cut three hearts from Grapefruit Cardstock using the All the Hellos Dies. Adhere them together to give them height and dimension, and then adhere them to the top of the Midnight circle.
*For detailed instructions on how to use our Turnabout Stamps, visit our Learn to Turn page.
If you're thinking about the All the Hellos Dies, be sure to check out the coordinating ALL THE HELLOS STAMP SET—get a discount when you buy them together in a BUNDLE!