Choose your four favorite colors, then follow the simple instructions below to make this card your own! Or, if you want to use our color combos, we used the following:
Aqua Sky card:
- Aqua Sky
MAKE IT: HELLO BABY CARD
- Create the card base from an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of white cardstock; score it in the center and fold.
- Use the Woodland Turnabout™ and one of the sets of four colors of ink listed above to create the background image.*
- Cut a 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" piece of cardstock (Grapefruit or Aqua Sky). Stamp “baby” in Sorbet or Midnight ink near the end of the cardstock piece. Then stamp “hello” in Versamark ink so it slightly overlaps “baby.” Cover “hello” with white embossing powder and heat emboss (Tip: Use an Embossing Buddy to avoid embossing where you don’t want embossing!).
- Stamp the Woodland Turnabout once in Stardust ink. Die cut the owl using the Woodland Dies. Adhere the owl to the Sorbet or Aqua Sky cardstock piece. Adhere the entire cardstock piece to the card front using foam adhesive.
- Adhere several gold sequins to the card front.
*For detailed instructions on how to use our Turnabout Stamps, visit our Learn to Turn page.