Now that school’s back in session, don’t forget to show all those hard working teachers how much they’re appreciated!
A small surprise, like candy and a gift card, packaged in an adorable pillow box is sure to make your favorite educator smile. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- The Apple Orchard Bundle
- The Double Stripe Card Front Die (for texture on the apple)
- Poppy, Parsley, Sprout, and Wheat Ink
- Poppy, Parsley, Sprout, Wheat, and Black Cardstock
- Kraft Pillow Box
- A tiny clothespin
- Shredded paper confetti or other filler
- A small surprise like a gift card and/or candy
1. Stamp the Apple Orchard Turnabout™ four times, once in each of the following colors: Poppy, Parsley, Sprout, and Wheat.
2. Trim the stamped cardstock to the desired belly band thickness. If you want to wrap your candy to match, be sure to safe the excess!
3. Take a standard, A2 sized card front in Poppy and run it through your die cutting machine with the Double Stripe Card Front Die, once for vertical stripes, and once for horizontal stripes, to give you a stitched plaid pattern.
4. Take the textured Poppy Cardstock and cut out a large apple using the Apple Orchard Dies. Cut leaves in Parsley and Sprout, and a stem in Wheat. Assemble the apple.
5. Heat emboss the "thanks for all you do" sentiment on Black Cardstock and trim it to the desired size.
6. Wrap the belly band around your pillow box. Attach the apple to the box with twine. Use a tiny clothespin or twine to attach the sentiment.
7. Fill the box with your gift.