Make this happy colorful card with All the Letters dies and On the Diagonal Turnabout™ along with your favorite colors. By using our coordinating inks and cardstocks, you’ll take out the guesswork for a perfectly color matched card!Get the products you need and instructions below.
MAKE IT: OH HAPPY DAY CARD
- Fold 8-½” x 5-½” Wheat cardstock in half for the card base.
- Using a MISTI and Turnabout™ Jig, stamp On the Diagonal Turnabout in Sea Glass, Stardust, Grapefruit and Peacock ink on 5 ½” x 5 ½” white card stock. Cut the finished piece into fourths - resulting in 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” squares. Take one on the cut down squares and trim along the stripes so only 5 stripes are showing and adhere to the corner of the Wheat card base.
- Die cut O, H, D, A and Y in White cardstock. Die cut H in Grapefruit Cardstock three times and glue together for dimension. Follow the same steps for A in Sorbet, P in Stardust and Sea Glass and Y in Peacock.
- Starting at the top, adhere the letters right-justified to spell out OH HAPPY DAY.
- Tie Gold Baker’s Twine around the card.
Shop below for all the products you’ll need to make this card!
ON THE DIAGONAL TURNABOUT™
ALL THE LETTERS DIES
GRAPEFRUIT CARDSTOCK AND INK
PEACOCK CARDSTOCK AND INK
SEA GLASS CARDSTOCK AND INK
STARDUST CARDSTOCK AND INK
DIE RELEASE TOOL