Make this color-blocked Merry Christmas card using Seasonal Sayings Dies. Get the products you'll need and instructions below.
MAKE IT: MERRY, MERRY, MERRY CARD
- Fold 8-½” x 5-½” White cardstock in half for the card base.
- Cut Sorbet, Cranberry and Clover into 4-¼” x 1-⅝” strips. Die cut MERRY out of each strip and adhere to the card.
- Die cut CHRISTMAS out of Evergreen cardstock three times. Glue the three layers together to create dimension which makes it easier to add to the card.
- Die cut the small flower out of White cardstock and the leaf out of Sprout cardstock. Adhere together and add to the card over the Clover ‘R’ and ‘Y’.
- Adhere the Evergreen CHRISTMAS and gold sequins to the card.
Shop for all the products you’ll need to make this card!