Make this shaker card using the Iconic Christmas Turnabout™ stamp and dies. Pick your own favorite Christmas colors or try this non-traditional Christmas color combination. Simply follow the instructions below.
MAKE IT: LET'S BE JOLLY SHAKER CARD
- Fold 4-¼” x 11” White cardstock in half for the card base to create a top-folding card.
- Using the Iconic Christmas Turnabout™, stamp in 4 colors: Aqua Sky, Grapefruit, Oceanside and Parsley. For instructions on how to use our Turnabout™ stamps visit our Learn to Turn page.
- Cut a 1-¾” x 3-¼” piece of Parsley cardstock, White cardstock and acetate. Die-cut the tree image from Iconic Christmas dies out of the center. Lay the Parsley cardstock over the White cardstock and stamp Let’s Be Jolly in black ink onto the White cardstock through the tree cut-out. Adhere the acetate piece to the back of the Parsley cardstock to create a window.
- Turn the Parsley piece upside down so the acetate sheet is facing up and apply foam tape around the tree image. Make sure you completely cover the outline of the tree so that the shaker pieces won’t fall out. Using the Ornament die, die cut circles from Aqua Sky, Grapefruit and Oceanside cardstock. Fill the opening with the circles and add in silver sequins. Peel off the adhesive backing and adhere to the White cardstock.
- Die cut a Star from Silver Glitter paper and adhere to the top of the Christmas tree.
- Adhere entire Parsley Shaker piece to the card base and add Silver Baker’s Twine.
Shop for the products you’ll need to make this card!