Make this classic Christmas card with a modern twist. Then traditional Christmas colors along with the classic pine boughs and berries mixed with the clean pinstripe lines, to the bold black greetings makes this the perfect Christmas card for anyone on your list! Follow the directions below.
MAKE IT: HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS CARD
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” White cardstock for the card base. Stamp Pinstripe background in Cranberry ink.
- Using Seasonal Sayings Dies, die cut Holly Jolly in Black cardstock. Die cut Christmas in Gold Foil three times. Using Fresh Cut Florals 4 Dies, die cut two small pine boughs in Clover and Parsley cardstock and the berries in Cranberry cardstock.
- Back the Holly Jolly greeting strips in White cardstock and glue the centers of the ‘O’s’ to the White cardstock base. Adhere the three Gold Foil Christmas die-cuts together for dimension.
- Create the pine bough spray by gluing together the Clover and Parsley pine boughs and adding the berries to the top.
- Cut a 3-⅞” x 4-⅞” piece of vellum and add to the card base.
- Adhere the Holly Jolly and Christmas greetings to the vellum. Adhere the pine bough spray to the vellum. Tie a bow in gold thread and add to the center of the berries.
Shop for the products you’ll need to make this card!