Make this happy colorful card with the Plaid Card Front Thin Dies along with Concord & 9th cardstocks. Simply piece in the colored squares to create a tiled spectrum background. Get the products you need and instructions below.
MAKE IT: HELLO SPECTRUM TILE CARD
- Fold 8-½” x 5-½” White cardstock in half for the card base.
- Die cut the Plaid Card Front Thin die out of White cardstock. Adhere to the card base.
- Die cut the Plaid Card Front Thin Die out of Grapefruit, Sorbet, Buttercup, Sprout, Parsley, Aqua Sky, Oceanside and Peacock. Set aside the plaid die-cuts and use the fall-out square and rectangle pieces.
- Starting at the top, in a spectrum pattern, glue the colored squares into the negative space of the Plaid die-cut.
- Die cut the Hello sentiment from All the Hellos Dies in Black cardstock three times. Glue the three die-cuts together to create a dimensional die-cut greeting. Adhere to the card.
- Add clear dew drops around the Hello greeting.
Shop below for all the products you’ll need to make this card!
PLAID CARD FRONT THIN DIES
ALL THE HELLOS DIES
AQUA SKY CARDSTOCK